I feel like I am going about 100 different directions right now. Today we are packing up the rest of the apt and moving. I am so not organized when it comes to this. I walk from room to room just doing some here and some there. I get so overwhelmed. And until I actually start going through stuff and throwing things away and packing the rest, I never realize how much stuff we really have. I mean, I know we are a family of 4 and all. But, We really travel with the minimum. So, when it's time to pack up, I am stressed. We can't get into the team hotel until Monday। So, tonight we will stay with one of the other guys on the team for 1 night until we can get into the hotel. He has been nice enough to let us crash there so we don't have to go to another hotel before we get into the team hotel Monday for the playoffs. So we appreciate that!
I am a little sad that we are leaving this apt today। It has been so nice for the few months that we have been here। We have been really blessed as far as places to stay this season. We started off with some good friends of ours in Chattanooga for the first few weeks. Then we were able to move in with a host family. They were very good to us as well. I don't think that we will be able to ever thank them enough or repay them for their generosity. And then we found this apt in Louisville. It has been great. And I am sad to leave. But, ready to go home and enjoy what free time we will have this off season. Which is not much!



No comments:
Post a Comment