Friday, May 22, 2009

My 15 Minutes Of Fame

Everyone has their 15 minutes of fame. Today was mine, only it lasted about 3 hours.

I was interviewed by the local newspaper today. They are doing an article on several players and following them throughout the season. The reporter came with a photographer and were here at the house from about 11am to 2pm. They sat back and observed out daily routine. Then i was interviewed following the observation. It was really nice to sit and talk about our life. Especially from my side of things. Luis had already been interviewed a few weeks back. 3 other guys are being interviewed also. I'm sure she is going to get very different versions from everyone seeings how every ones situation is different. Even thought we all have the same goal. The big leagues!

The article isn't going to be out until August due to they are going to be doing interviews with us again through the season. And we all know how quickly things can change. So, I'm sure by the time we meet again, I'll have lots more to talk about. Plus, ya'll know me. I love to talk! :)

When I know more about when it will be printed, I'll let everyone know!

No comments: