So, I read today that Catcher Javier Valentine for the Reds is possibley injured with a strained hamstring. It is also a possibility that he might be on the disabled list very soon and a catcher from AAA might be called up to take his spot while he is out. Which means they will need to call up a catcher from AA to take the sot in AAA. That's how it works, for those who don't know. It's a trickle effect. When something happens in the Big Leagues, then it effects all the levels below. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes someone getting hurt for someone to get their chance to get called up.
Today is kinda a blah day. It's rainy and overcast outside. I got up and fixed the girls chocolate ship pancakes and cereal. Now, I'm just kinda of trying to figure out what I need to next. I feel like I NEED to do something productive, but I don't really WANT to do anything at all! lol But, I think I'm going to do laundry and help my friend with her yard sale. I'm kind of eager to see if Luis will have his game tonight. It has been raining still and the fields are not in the best of shape. I guess we'll see what happens!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment