It's official. We are heading to AAA Louisville. Luis leaves first thing in the morning to meet the team on the road in Indianapolis. I am so happy for Luis. He has worked so hard for this. This is a blessing and I thank God for this and all the blessings that he has given us and that are to come. We are truley blessed. See you in AAA!!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
We Got The Call. Heading To AAA!!!
It's official. We are heading to AAA Louisville. Luis leaves first thing in the morning to meet the team on the road in Indianapolis. I am so happy for Luis. He has worked so hard for this. This is a blessing and I thank God for this and all the blessings that he has given us and that are to come. We are truley blessed. See you in AAA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congratulations to Luis! We are all happy to hear that he got the call up...and pray he ROCKS up in Louisville! We'll miss you guys!
Kel that is soooo awesome!!! We are so proud of Luis!
That is awesome. Waay to go!1 Be safe in your travels.
Post a Comment