
OK, so WOW! I am SO sorry that it has been so long since the last time I wrote. I just got so wrapped up in everything that I totally just let this go. And I hate it that I did that. I really had every intention to do this on a regular basis. So, here I am. Back to it and I am giving my blog a makeover. Hope y'all like it!
OK. so where do I begin. We have been here in AAA since April. It has been a really good season here this year. We have had a few troubling times, but who doesn't?! Everything for the most part has been going pretty smooth. Kammy finished up her work for 1ST grade and next week we will be starting 2ND grade. Luisa starts pre-school also. I can't believe it. They are both growing so fast. We kind of take the home school thing year by year. And we have decided to do it again this year. Luis will probably be leaving for winter ball here in the beginning of October sometime. I think we are going to go a little later. But, we'll get to that later.
One thing that is really heavy on our hearts is that Luis will be a free agent this year, FINALLY! We have spent the last 7 years with the Reds and it is so scary to think that we might be with a different team next year. But, it is also exciting that we could be anywhere having a chance to make the Majors possibly with another team. But, we know that God has taken care of us up until this point. And he will continue to do so. We are excited to see what this off season brings!
There are 3 regular games left in this season. The Bats made the playoffs and won the West Division Title. The playoffs start Sept 3rd and 4Th here in Ky. But, we have to be out of our Apt tomorrow. So, I am packing up the apt tonight and we will leave tomorrow and move into a hotel Monday for the last 4 days we need to be in Ky. So, we will be making 2 moves in the next 2 days. Believe me when I say, I am NOT looking forward to that! Ah, these are the times I like the least about baseball!
On a sad note, I found out in the middle of July that I was expecting baby #3. On July 26Th, I miscarried and had a rough few weeks health wise. But, I have been feeling much better now and we know that everything happens for a reason. Luis and I had to believe that God was saving our baby from something that he wasn't meant to experience. But, if it is meant to be, I know God will give us another one in his time. It was a rough last month. But, our faith has brought us through it.
This has been a season full of learning lessons for us. We look forward to what the off season brings and entering the next chapters in our lives.
Talk to you all again, soon!
Love you all!



2 comments:
I am soooo glad you started this back up! It is a great way for me to keep up with you and your family! I love the new blog look! Now if you cold tell me exactly how you did that..... :-)
YIPPEE NOW WE GET THE UPDATED INFO DIRECT FROM THE SOURCE! LOVE AND MISS YOU AND PRAYING YOUR NEXT STOP IS AAA IN TEXAS:)
Post a Comment