Thursday, September 4, 2008

Out For Blood...

So, last night was game 1 of the playoffs. And it is obvious at this point that both teams are out for blood. We lost game 1. Tonight is game 2 and I hope we do better tonight than we did last night. Last night, Luis got hit in the head by a pitch and his helmet left a mark on his face. But, thank God it was not bad. Luis was one of 3 hit by pitches. Lets hope tonight isn't so brutal.

We go home tomorrow. The guys go on the road Friday morning to continue the playoffs in Durham. They have a 6:30am flight. Not looking forward to that one. We have been in a hotel since Monday night. It's a really nice hotel. But, if you have kids, you know that they don't really do well for long periods of time in small places. So, we are looking forward to going home. I'm going to miss the games and all though.

If you would like to read about Game 1 from last night, click HERE .

1 comment:

Mama Fish said...

I am so glad he is okay! Man that was a scary moment listening via the net, when the sports announcer said, "He's been hit in the head!". I was so mad when that happened! I hope they win tonight too!