Monday, September 8, 2008

Finally...


Well, the season finally ended last night. The Bats lost to the Durham Bulls and the team is heading back to Ky today. So, Luis is coming home. Though I am bummed that they lost, I am looking forward to relaxing at home and getting caught up on some family time. The season has just flown by. I can't believe that it's been 5 months since the season started. It just went so fast. Now we are going start focusing on next year. Luis is a free agent this year after October. So, we have to pray now that God sends us where he wants us. With whatever team that may be. I think Luis is going to get some really good offers. So, I pray we take the right one. But, I guess the next step is getting prepared for Winter Ball in Venezuela. Ugh, I don't even want to think about that one yet!

No comments: