OK so once again, I have been neglecting my blog. I never mean to. It just usually gets pushed to the side once I get a little busy and overwhelmed. Which for me seems easy to do. And now that I sit here and begin to update this, my kitty is all over me wanting attention and I am so tempted to just do this later and go snuggle with her. But, I'll press on...
So life for the Bolivars is busy as usual. We got back from Venezuela a few weeks ago for Winter Baseball. Luis had been gone for 3 months. The girls and I went for a month. Luis got an invitation to Major League Spring Training this year. Which is FABULOUS! He really deserves this and I am so proud of him. But, this also means that we have to report to Spring Training about 3 weeks earlier. So, our time home is going to be very short. We just got everything unpacked and settled from being gone on our last trip and now we need to start getting ready for our next one. But, we are ready and excited. We can't wait to see what this year brings. We are still with the Reds and Luis will have the opportunity to make the big league team or be in AAA again in Louisville. So, we are keeping our fingers crossed. And praying of course.
So, over the next few days we will start the packing process, which is long. We are going to stop in Chattanooga and see some friends on the way down to Fl. So we are going to leave a few days early. But, I can't wait. It's been nice enjoying all the Ohio weather. Cold and snowy. But, now looking forward to the beach and palm trees. And of course, a little baseball.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment