Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Breaking out The Bats...

The team dusted off their bats and got back into the routine of hitting some line drives and throwing some sliders. It was a pretty uneventful, quick game. The girls and I went to watch Luis get to play. And he did. Made a few great plays. He is going with the team tomorrow to play Tampa Bay Rays. I have learned before that I need to go prepared with entertainment for the girls get bored. Today reminded me of this and we will be going well prepared for the next game.

Tomorrow the boys are heading South 45min to plat Tampa Bay. Im going to saty back with the girls. They have their studdies to do. Then maybe a trip to the playground. So. he'll be gone all day. But, here are a few pics I took today. I can't wait to take more!

Have a good evening!









No comments: