The room that we are in has no kitchen. It does have a microwave and small fridge. So we are going to have to get creative with the cooking. We have been doing a lot of eating out and that is starting to get really old. it's not so hard when it's just the girls and I. But, Luis needs bigger meals. So, my thinking cap is on! We have one of those griddle things that you can cook multiple things on. I need more ideas!! But, we think it's worth it for all the money we are saving! Every penny counts!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Here is the photo of our view of the sunset from our patio. I could get use to this!

The room that we are in has no kitchen. It does have a microwave and small fridge. So we are going to have to get creative with the cooking. We have been doing a lot of eating out and that is starting to get really old. it's not so hard when it's just the girls and I. But, Luis needs bigger meals. So, my thinking cap is on! We have one of those griddle things that you can cook multiple things on. I need more ideas!! But, we think it's worth it for all the money we are saving! Every penny counts!
The room that we are in has no kitchen. It does have a microwave and small fridge. So we are going to have to get creative with the cooking. We have been doing a lot of eating out and that is starting to get really old. it's not so hard when it's just the girls and I. But, Luis needs bigger meals. So, my thinking cap is on! We have one of those griddle things that you can cook multiple things on. I need more ideas!! But, we think it's worth it for all the money we are saving! Every penny counts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh that looks heavenly! I love spring training and am really missing it this year. Enjoy the time and congrats for the big league invite. That is awesome!!
Post a Comment