skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 21, 2009
The Verizon Guy...
Quick post...I'm a fan of the E*trade commericals. I think they are hilarious! Here is one my Dad emailed me. It's not e*trade, but I thought it was funny.
Click
HERE
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. - Psalm 139:16
My Awards
I'm a Tweeter
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Blogs I Stalk...
Babbling Abby
Bring The Rain
ella minnow pea
Lainey and the Littles
My Charming Kids
Rally For Recovery
Redheads and More Readheads
Step by Step - Our Journey to Adopt from Russia
The Denoves
The Figueroa Family
The Heisey's
The Lutz Family
The Stone Family
The Woods
Thinking Out Loud
Unwrap Life
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(32)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(12)
Breaking out The Bats...
And God Said...Let There Be Baseball...
The Verizon Guy...
Cooking In The Hotel Room...
March For Babies
Here is the photo of our view of the sunset from o...
Finally Settled In...
Procrastinating...
Packing...
That's A Lot Of Stuff!
Baseball In Venezuela
A Little Bit Of This And That...
►
2008
(37)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment