
I have decided to walk in the March For Babies walk in Dayton on April 25th. It's just happens to be my 30th birthday also! I had wanted to do this last year, but the dates didn't work out. I was with Luis in Chattanooga where the Reds AA affiliate plays. This time I'll be much closer to home and I can make the dive up to Ohio to do it. It's 3 miles and I am walking it with a girl I went to High school with and her team. Her name just happens to be Kelly, too! Fabulous name. Team Walk It Off is the group I'm walking with. Any donations would be greatly appreciated. It's for a wonderful cause. Click HERE if you would be willing to donate or if you would like to walk with us!



2 comments:
I participate in the Cincinnati walk every year with my mom and her team from work. I LOVE it! Lily was five weeks early and in the level 2 nursery for 12 days, so we totally support March of Dimes! So glad you get to join in this year!
I am glad to be doing it. It's my first year and it's something that I hope to do every year now. When is the one in Cincinnati?
Thanks for checking our blog!
Post a Comment