Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Procrastinating...

That's me to a T. Everything is pretty much ready to go but my stuff. And I just can't seem to motivated to finish it. I have about 4 areas with things started and none are even close to being finished. I have the box of home school stuff half packed. I have my suitcase half packed. I have the bathroom stuff not even close to being half packed as we will need mostly all of it in the morning before we leave. And I have the plastic bin with all our kitchen stuff half packed. Why it is I can't just focus on one thing at a time and just finish section by section I have no clue! But it really frustrates me. I start on one thing and think of something else and go do that. Then I remember something else and go do that with out finishing what I was doing before. Why am I not one of those organized people that make with lists and go by that? You would think with each year I would get better and I seem to be doing the opposite. I get worse. Oh, and I just remembered I haven't even packed any toys yet. Shoot...

Anyway, Luis is gone to the hitting cage and so I'm on my own. I just wanted to take a few and let ya all know just how things were going. Or not going for that fact. I am excited to see our GREAT friends we are going to be visiting in Chattanooga tomorrow. By then, all my frustrations of today should be gone and we can just have a good time and share a few laughs over some cheesecake! (no pressure Jackie, it's OK if you didn't buy one this time. I was just saying!) lol

1 comment:

Mama Fish said...

Oh I bought it tonight girl... don't worry!! Coffee and cheesecake! lol!