Thursday, April 9, 2009

Opening Night is Tonight!




So, another baseball season is about to begin. Tonight is opening night. We are starting this season in AAA Louisville. We are so excited to see what this year brings. Luis will be starting tonight and playing 2nd base. The weather is going to be very cool and rainy. But, because we are so dedicated (lol) we will still be there and bundled up! I can't wait. It's going to be so exciting.

I'm looking forward to seeing some friends that I haven't seen since the end of the season last year. It will be nice to see what everyone has been up to and what's new. My friend had a baby and we are very excited to get to meet him for the first time. I'm sure it's going to be a long night!

We are really excited to be back in Louisville. Not only to be in AAA, but the city is beautiful. Spring is in the air and the trees are starting to change. You don't get to see the change in the seasons on Fl. And that is something I really miss when we are gone. It should be beautiful over the next few weeks.

Here is to a new season, new friends, old riends and lot's of baseball!

No comments: