Friday, April 10, 2009

Opening Night Recap - Not Too Shabby


Last night was Opening Night at Louisville Slugger Field. And we lost. But, Luis did his part. His first AB was a walk and his second AB was a HR! Not a bad way to start the season!

The weather was beautiful to start out. A little overcast, but nice. As the evening went on, the rain began to fall and it got very cool! We lasted until the 8th inning before heading downstairs to the family room.

Last night, we caught up with wives from last year and met some new wives coming in for this year. We met Baby Chase. A new addition to our little baseball family. He was adorable. I could have brought him home with me! Luis and I plan on babysitting sometime this season, he just doesn't know it yet! ;)

Tonight is another game. The 2nd of 142. I'm so excited the season had started again. I love my days with Luis and the girls and the evenings to sit and watch baseball games and chat with the girls. Or as I hear it said once " sitting with the other hens in the hens nest."

No comments: