So, we made our 3rd move in about 1 and 1/2 months since baseball started back up again. I took some pictures and will post them below of the truck when we packed it this last time. Just so you can see how packed it is. The rule is when we pack is if it doesn't fit in either the large bins or one of the 3 suitcases, then it doesn't go! I seem to be the one that has the most trouble with that rule. I want to take everything that I can possibly squeeze into the truck.
Luis is on the road right now. He is in Huntsville for a 5 game series. Then he is home for 10 days! YEA! I hate it when he is away. We are so used to being together all the time, I miss him when he is gone. The one great thing about being back in Chattanooga is that we have some really good friends here. It's good to be able to see them and spend time with them again. I also feel more comfortable when Luis is out of town in that if there is an emergency, I know I'm not alone. I have help if I need it. That is always one of the tough things about traveling so much and being in different towns, is not knowing anyone. We went to my friends house for lunch Sunday after church. Luis had a day off, which is unusual that it fell on a weekend. We had lunch and then played Wii with their 2 boys. We has so much fun. And it's good exercise. I might just have to invest in one of those things! We had a blast!
Below are the pics of the truck. Isn't Luis a good packer?! ;)



2 comments:
Yeah! A post! I love that photo of him by the truck... definitely a good packer! lol! And I was thinking the same thing about an emergency. That is a good thing....you know you only need to call.
I do not know how you guys do what you do. You have to be so strong. May God bless you in your journey.
Post a Comment