
So time is winding down. There's about a week and a half before Spring Training is over. As for now, I am really looking forward to it being over and getting the season started, where ever that may be. As most everyone knows, this is the last Spring Training in Sarasota. Next year, The Reds move their training to Arizona. Which, I think will be a nice change. Of course, who knows if we will be with the Reds next year. But, if so, I'm looking forward to going out there and spending some time. My Dad lives in Las Vegas and my Aunt and Uncle live in Arizona. We don't see them much, so it would be nice to be out West for some time to be able to make some trips to see them. I just love seeing different places. That's one of the perks I guess you could call it. Getting to go and see places that you wouldn't normally go and see.
We have only been to the beach once since we have been down here. When we first got here, the weather was really cool. The weather has gotten much nicer and warmer. And now the sun it just so hot and we can't hardly be out in it. Us red heads have pretty fair skin!But, I'm sure we will try and squeeze in a visit or two before we leave. I'm thinking we will head out somewhere around the 4th of April. Don't quote me on that, though. :) I am looking forward to stopping and seeing our great friends in Chattanooga on the way back up north, too. We just don't get to see them enough.
I'm just really missing home right now. The past few days, I've been thinking about all the things that enjoy and love about home. Most of all, besides family of course, is my kitty. I'm missing her so much. I miss snuggling with her and playing with her. I miss her following me everywhere and talking to me. ( And she does talk to me. We have our own little language that only she and I understand.) The girls miss her, too. I am really needing a kitty fix about now.
There is tons more I could ramble about, but I'll save it for another post.



No comments:
Post a Comment