Luis has been invited to play in the Reds vs Red Sox game today at 1:05pm. This is the second time he has invited back to play since being cut in the second round of cuts almost 2 weeks ago I believe. The girls and I will go and take some pics. I'm really excited about going. I got to go and see Luis play in the Yankee game back on March 1st. Now, it's the Red Sox. It's exciting. And it makes Luis feel like is hard work and determination are being noticed. I just hope he gets to play. So for now it's school lessons and out regular day to day things to get done so we can go to the game.
If you would like to follow the live BOX, just click HERE and the link will take you to the Reds website to follow along.
Updates coming later!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment