Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. Things are good. Luis is now training with AAA team. We made the first round of cuts only to be cut a week later in the second round of cuts. Luis is really thankful for the time he had in Big League camp and he really feels like he performed well. He was invited to go play in the game today in Bradenton against the Pirates. So he is gone for the day and the girls and I are at the hotel. It's a day of cleaning and laundry for us. Fun fun.
There are about 2 weeks left of Spring Training. We are really excited to see where we will be spending the season. Season starts April 9th. It's just around the corner!
Here is an article on Luis from the game 2 days ago. Pretty neato! Click HERE!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh Kelly! I am so glad you posted an update on your blog! I have missed reading it...... what a great article on Luis! I'll have to show Chris. Hopefully we'll see you soon on your way back up north! I'm looking forward to it. :-)
Jackie
Post a Comment