Last night, for the 2nd day in a row, and probably for the 7th time since we have been here for Spring Training, we blew a fuse in our room. In an earlier post, I talk about this. It's getting worse and needless to say, very frustrating!! 2 days ago, it went out right as I was about to cook dinner. Instead at 9pm we had to head out and find something else to eat since I was unable to use any electricity. Last night it went out in the middle of cooking dinner. So we were able to eat half of what i was going to make.Not having any TV (mind you American Idol was on last night. Needless to say I missed it)we had to find something else to do. Connect four it was. I offered up as a suggestions and everyone jumped on the idea. I figured instead of everyone doing their own thing, we could do something together. So, I pulled Luis out of the Sudoku that he was very much into.
I thought it would just be a few games, everyone would get bored with it, then done.
It didn't happen that way.
Turns out my husband is a fierce competitor. And 4 games turned into 9 games. 9 games turned into 14 games. I think we played over 20 when we were done.
And I'm pretty sure it's not over with. I plan to have Luis relinquish his title to me.



2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. I miss those games. You do not realize how much fun they are unil you get to play them again. I wish you had pics from the night.
It was fun. I'll be sure to take pics next time just for you!
Post a Comment