So we found out that we are headed back to AA, at least for the beginning of the season. We really didn't expect this. Luis has been training with the AAA team all season and kicking butt. But, I guess they needed us to start there. So, back to Chattanooga we go. But, hopefully for a short period of time.
On top of that (oh yes, there is more) our roommate that we have roomed with for like the past 3 years was told that he was going to AA and then told he was staying in FL in the high A level. THAT means that we have NO roommate to stay with in Chattanooga. It's kinda expensive. I don't know what we are going to do at this point. All that we want is to be together as a family and as long as we are that is what is most important and at least Luis still has a job. I know that God is still in control and I have faith that he has a plan for us. Until then it's mac and cheese and peanut butter and jelly till then!
SO, today is the last day and they guys have an exhibition game at 10am against eachother. After that camp breaks around 12pm. we are going to pack up today and hit the road first thing in the morning.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment