Thursday, March 27, 2008
It's A Numbers Game...
So this morning I found out that a good friend of mine, whose husband is with the Reds organization also, got released this morning. There are just so many people and so little spaces. This just goes to show how fast things can change and no one is safe. Yesterday they had a job and today they don't. At this point, they will probably start trying to find another team to sign with. I know he has what it takes. It's just finding a team that will give him the opportunity, which I am sure he will get. But, it's sad to see them go. We have been in the same organization and teams for 6 years. You kinda form like a little family with the families that you are with all the time. Our kids played together all the time. The girls are sad, too. But, I'm sure this will all work out for the best and I pray that God takes them where he wants them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment