So yesterday was a beautiful day out here in Florida. It was also the first intersquad game. The AA team played against the AAA team to get ready for the Minor league exhibitions games that start today! No one won. The score was 0-0. ha!
It was so beautiful, though. The game was at 11:00am. So, after the game was over we went out and bummed around and just enjoyed being in Florida and in the nice weather. And, also being together as a family. I know back home in Ohio, it's been cold and snowy. I don't miss that part at all...lol
So, today the game is against the Pirates. The game is at 1:00pm. After I finish my daughters lessons, we'll head out and go watch. Yesterday I was so tired from getting up early and doing everything I needed to do then going to the game and all. I can really start to feel tired and all already. I can tell it's all starting. Welcome to baseball season, again! :)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment