
I'm so exhausted! I could just drop! lol
So, I'm thinking about going and relaxing somewhere like the picture above! What do you think?! ha
Luis has an early game today. They played the AAA team for the Pirates. The Bats won and Luis went 1 for 3. You can read about the game HERE. So, he is done for the day and I think we are going to go and "chill." I feel so wore out and run down. I even feel my eye lids heavy while sitting here typing. I hate it that we are going to have to leave here on Saturday, possibly Sunday. I feel like we just got here. It's been go go go since we got here. 7 days a week and from about 7am till about 10pm, it doesn't seem to stop. My kids don't take naps anymore. They are go go go all the time. I never have time to just relax. I believe I wrote a few days ago that I was doing that. I wasn't going to do anything that day and I was going to do nothing. Well, that day I think I ended up doing more than an other day, of course. So, for sure today is chill day. I need a re-fresher. Before I collapse.
Once Spring Training is over, we will pack up and head North. And, it isn't just like 1 suitcase for a few weeks. Since we don't know where we are going till the last minute, we have to pack about 6 months worth of items in case we don't make it home anytime soon. So, all the bags and bins add up. We travel with 4 suitcases, 3 large bins and lots of blankets and pillows where ever we can fit them. We have to take kitchen stuff, home school items, toys of course. And clothes for cold and warm weather. So, the back of our Suburban is pack to the max. I never look forward to that part. But, thank God, I have a husband who is a pro packer by now with all the trips we make. He will have the whole place packed up in about an hour.
So, we are going to try and enjoy what time we have left in Florida. Almost time to hit the road, again!



1 comment:
I am so very proud of who you have become. You are so strong and so brave. I wish all of you the best.
Post a Comment