So, I was sitting and talking with my husband last night and he says to me
" You know you should write a blog about our life and the places that we go and things that we do!" So I thought that was a great idea and so I am! Give it up to the husband for a great idea! I just love my husband!!! So, here it goes....
Welcome to our blog! Join us on our fun, sometimes stressful journey as we travel from city to city, state to state and team to team on our journey to the Major Leagues!!!
Who are we? Well here is a little intro. We are Luis and Kelly Bolivar. Luis is a Minor league baseball player in the Cincinnati Reds organization. Our life is full of twists and turns and unexpected circumstances what seems like all the time. Luis has been with the Reds for 6 years and has yet to play in a Major League game yet. But I know he will. He has the drive, the talent and heart for it. It is just a matter of time before it happens.
We have 2 children. A 7 yr old and a 3 yr old. I home school my 7 yr old and keep up with the 3 yr old, too. I'm not really sure how I do it. But, I do.
We are currently in Sarasota for Spring Training. We will be here for the month of March and then travel to our team that we will be assigned to for that season. But, that can also change at any time. A player can be sent up or down or to another team at anytime. Last year we spent most of the time at the AA level in Chattanooga, TN. And we ended the season at AAA Louisville, KY. That is where we hope to start this season.
So this is also a great idea because this also gives you a behind the scenes look if you will at what it is also like to be on the other side of professional sports. The wife's side!!! :)
Welcome to our Baseball Diary!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment