Hi all! And Happy Easter to every one from the Bolivar Family! What a great time to thank God for all that he has blessed us with. So much has been going on. I apologize for not updating my blog for a few days. We had family come in for a few days. That was really nice. It's always nice to have a little bit of home here when we are away. We went to he beach and and hung out and ate at this little pizza place that is down that way. Best pizza in the area I might add. Thursday was our 4 year anniversary so it was nice to spend the day at the beach because that is where we got married. So, it was a very nice day! Then my youngest daughter got pink eye from her cousin. So, we spent all morning today at the ER trying to get that treated. My poor girl woke up with her eyes plastered shut. It was really bad. But, she is already looking a little better. Thank God!
As far as Spring Training goes, it's almost over. :( The past few days have been pretty good days for Luis. Yesterdays game was cancelled due to rain. So, that was a nice little treat. An early day off! Thursday's game against Chattanooga he went 2 for 3. A Double with 2 RBIs. The Bats won 5-4. Read about the game HERE. Wednesday's game was against the Tides and the Bats lost. Luis went 3 for 4. Read about the game HERE.
I think camp breaks the 29Th or the 30Th. So, this week we will for sure find out where we will be headed. I'm happy to see that the season will be starting soon. But, I'm not ready to leave Florida. It's been so nice down here. The weather has been so nice. Hopefully this last week here will be full of good news and God finds favor with us! That is my prayer.



3 comments:
Oh No! Pink Eye...ugh! I seem to get that whenever one of my kids does, which thankfully hasn't been for a few years. Luis is doing g-r-e-a-t! He is batting really well! I know it will be hard to leave Florida, but you will leave before it gets super hot down here. Happy Easter to all of you!
happy easter to your family also!! i hope you get great news about where you're headed!! keep us all posted!! =)
We are so sorry about the pink eye but we did have a great time with you all and getting to know Steph. We will continue praying for God's provision and favor over your next move! We look forward to seeing you all again in July!
Post a Comment