Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Scoop...

So, today turned out pretty good. I got to the game like 5 min before it started. I finished up my daughters class lessons and flew out the door just in time. Luis went in the game in the 7 Th inning. He played 3rd base and had 1 AB. He walked. The pitcher threw 4 balls and no strikes. So, Luis saw the ball good and took the walk. The Reds won today 5-4. It was so awesome to see Luis in the Cincinnati Reds uniform. He looked so handsome. I was grinning from ear to ear. And you could see that Luis just couldn't wait to get out there and play.

I could definatly do this all the time. It felt like Luis' hard work and dedication was finally paying off. I can only pray that God continues to find favor with us and Luis' dream will soon come true.

Box Score HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have been there to watch Luis take the field. How proud you must have felt!!! Congratulations Luis!