Finally! We are settled in and I have internet. Sorry it took me so long to update on our trip, but the first hotel we were in had no internet in the room. I could only get a signal at the pool. Which, I guess isn't all bad but if I'm going to go to the pool, then I am going to be in the pool and not sitting at it on this thing! Anyway, we moved hotels and the one that we are in now is so much nicer than the other one. Our room here has a view of the Marina where the boats dock and we are on the first floor where the girls can go out and play on the grass right in front of our room. In the other hotel we were on the second floor facing the street. So, for many reasons, this hotel is so much better for us. And did I mention like 1/4 of the price! That's the best part! Here is a picture of our view. I have no complaints!

The first day of ML Spring Training was yesterday. Nothing too exciting to report yet. Luis said it was mostly some fitness tests and drug tests. A few meetings. He was done early so that was when we packed up and moved hotels. And I'm so glad we did.
The sunset view from our room is beautiful! I'll post pics of that later tonight! It makes me never want to leave the room!
1 comment:
Oh Kelly- Your blog looks great!! You figured it out! It was probably my dumb computer.... or the upgrade to IE7 LOL! I'm so glad the second hotel is much better, and that you have Internet access. Yay!
Post a Comment