So we leave on Thursday. And though I am super excited about Spring Training this year, I am not at all ready to pack up and head out again. Our time at home is so short and just when we get use to being home, it's time to leave again. Like I said in prior posts, we are stopping in Chattanooga to see some friends on the way and I am really looking forward to that. Plus it's a good half way point to break our drive up into 2 days. It's about 16 hrs to Sarasota. And believe you me, we have tons of electronic entertainment for the kids! :)When it comes to the packing, I get so overwhelmed. There is so much to take. I pretty much just walk into a room, look at what needs to be packed and then turn around and walk out. Thank God my husband can just dive right in and get it done and I just follow his lead. Unfortunately I am one of those procrastinators, too. So, I keep putting it off for the next day. And now we leave the day after tomorrow and nothing is done. Ugh, I just don't want to do it. I just want to be able to snap a finger and have it all be done for me (just like in Mary Poppins.) But, I have my money on it that isn't going to happen. I think I am manually going to have to do things.



1 comment:
Ummm... you mean your going to see some great friends in Chattanooga. LOL! I am looking forward to laughing with you again!
Post a Comment